About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

APPLE SALSA & MY POOR PITIFUL BRAIN

I don't know if it's my age or my habits, BUT, I can tell each and everyone of you that a brain is most surely a terrible thing to waste! The only thing that I can tell you that I know for sure is my name...ADELE...the rest of it is a muddle of sorts as in I can't remember a DAMN thing....things for instance like my dentist appointment, my pocket book, my phone, my friends birthdays, telephone numbers, where I parked my car, some body's name that I know as well as my own, my car keys, why I walked into the kitchen, my grocery list, where I left that illusive glass of water, the Apple Salsa recipe....
2 large crisp apples (such as Gala or Pink :Lady)~chopped
1/2 cup chopped bell peppers (a mix of red, green, yellow)
2 limes~juiced
1 teaspoon honey
1/4 cup cilantro~chopped
1/3 cup red onion~diced
1/2 of a jalapeno~seeded, minced
sea salt & freshly ground pepper
Combine apples, bell peppers, cilantro, red onion, and jalapeno. Drizzle with lime juice and honey. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. You'll be so glad you did!
Remember that ADELE loves you...

2 comments:

  1. I am Business man and online work. april-fools-quotes. I love to write on several social topics like Funny Graduation Announcements, Everyday Quotes and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you taking the time to write this. Definitely worth your time to read. https://crackspick.com/abviewer-enterprise-crack/

    ReplyDelete